24 Hour NationWide Towing
Professional tow truck drivers who can help get you back on the road in no time
24 Hour Towing
If you need a 24 Hour Towing Service, Ricks Towing will meet your towing needs. We partner with some of the most professional Tow Truck operators in every State. Is it very late? Don't worry, when we say 24 hr towing, we mean it.
Our goal is to get you back on the road again with reliable, affordable towing and professional roadside assistance. We understand the stress and fear involved with car problems, and we'll do our best to provide you with the best towing service from one of our trusted tow truck companies, whom we partner with. Learn more about us Click here!
Don't Delay, Call Now!
Call Now And Lets Get Back On Schedule
We partner with tow truck owners all around the US who are ready to fulfill all of your towing needs. No matter the time of day, our professional tow truck drivers can be trusted to provide a safe and reliable tow service. They will tow you to your destination so that you're one step closer to getting back on the road.
A blowout on the highway can be one of the most fearful and stressful situations that you face on your commute. Just stay in your car, put on the hazard lights and give us a call. We come and rescue you in your time of need.
Left your lights on, radio playing, cold weather, or maybe your car hasn't been in use for a while. Don't worry, it happens to all of us. Just give us a call and we'll get you back up and running.
Flat Bed Tow
Worry about your prized possession getting damaged or wear and tear during the tow? Just use our flat bed trucks and set your mind at ease.
Road Side Assistance
No matter what the car issue, if you are stranded at the side of the road, give us a call and we'll come to your aid. Remember, we are available to tow 24 hours.
Out Of Fuel
We all at one time have seen how far we could get with the fuel light on. And most of don't get very far. Or maybe you didn't even notice the light. If that's you don't worry just give us a call.
Meeting all of your towing needs is our main purpose. It our joy, to be able to offer a professional towing service that covers majority of the US. Most of all, we're happy that we're always available with 24 hour towing.
But the icing is on the cake is that we work with local truck drivers all across the US.
But even though we want your service, there are some things that you can do to avoid seeing us
- Stay focus on the road. No tow truck driver likes to to tow away a wrecked vehicle off the highway. To pull up to the scene and see emergency vehicles along with crying onlookers, doesn't make the job any easier. So please, no text, putting on makeup, fixing the child seat behind you or, eating while your driving. Just pull over, it could save a life. Read more here.
- Map out your journey. Don't leave the house for a long trip without knowing how your going to get to your destination. Yes GPS's work, but there not perfect. Have an idea of where all of the gas stations are on your route and which one are open 24 hours.
- Sleep. You're not superman, you need rest. To many drivers think that they can get a few hours and then make a long trip. Speak to some of our tow truck drivers and they will tell you how make cars they tow of people who fell asleep. Get eight hours and you should be good. Also if you feel tired, pull over to rest stop and take a break. It's better to arrive late than not at all.
- Bring a friend. So many things can happen during long road trip. You fall asleep, get lost, get sick, or even get pulled over. It's good to have a buddy to keep you safe, alert and good old company.
- Get off the road. If you pull over, please pull completely off the road to avoid accidents from oncoming vehicles.
- Don't be stupid. Simple.
- Don't Drink and Drive. As stated earlier, don't be stupid.
- Eye on the skies. Keep an eye on the weather. Bad weather could cause delays, detours, hazardous roads, a reduction in the speed limit or upcoming traffic.
- Call us. We are a 24 hr towing service so don't be afraid to give us a ring.
- Remember #6 and #7 and have a nice day